For a variety of reasons, Amazon does not currently allow Alexa skills to send notifications without being prompted with a voice command. ChefSteps plans to use this notification ability—when it is available—only to tell you when your food is finished. We’re confident Amazon is making sure that this feature provides the best possible experience before releasing it.
Articles in this section
- Want to use Joule with Actions on Google?
- Can I use voice control with Joule? How do I connect it to an Amazon Echo or Dot?
- How do I control Joule with Facebook Messenger?
- Want tips from ChefSteps via Facebook Messenger?
- What can I do with the Joule Alexa Skill?
- Do I need to own Joule to use the skill?
- Why can’t the skill notify me when my food is finished cooking?
- Why can’t I use the skill to set a timer?