The Joule app supports iPhones and iPads running iOS 8.0 or later and Android phones and tablets running Android 4.4 or later. The phones and tablets must support Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology. For the best experience, use with an iPhone 5 or above. While you can operate Joule using both smartphones and tablets, the app is currently optimized for smaller screens, so your viewing experience will be superior on a smartphone. Please view our Known Issues list for information about issues with specific phone and tablet models.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the WiFi network for Joule?
- Why can’t I connect Joule to WiFi / the cloud?
- WiFi is unavailable because I’m not Joule’s owner.
- I can’t pair with Joule or I cannot find Joule during pairing.
- I’ve paired with Joule, but I can’t connect.
- When will the Joule app be available for Windows phones?
- What smart devices does Joule work with?
- Do I have to keep my phone near Joule while it is cooking?
- Can I control more than one Joule with one smartphone or tablet?
- Will Joule keep cooking if my phone dies or shuts off, or my WiFi or Bluetooth goes down?