We do not recommend using Joule with anything other than water. Joule is designed to work only in water. Using Joule in fluids other than water will void your warranty and likely decrease your Joule’s lifespan or damage it permanently.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to maintain Joule?
- Joule won’t power on or the cook won’t start.
- My Joule won't circulate or is not heating
- What should I do if Joule is reporting a “low water level” error?
- What should I do if Joule reports a power loss?
- My Joule is noisy or making high-pitched sounds
- Why is the LED on my Joule blinking and what does the light color mean?
- Temperature calibration test
- Is Joule waterproof?
- How do I turn off Joule (stop cooking) with the top button?