We do not recommend using Joule with anything other than water. Joule is designed to work only in water. Using Joule in fluids other than water will void your warranty and likely decrease your Joule’s lifespan or damage it permanently.
Articles in this section
- Is Joule waterproof?
- The LED (cute little light thingy) on my Joule is blinking! Why?
- Do I need to cover the pot once I’ve placed Joule in it? What if my lid won’t fit on top with Joule inside?
- What kind of heating element does Joule use?
- What are Joule’s dimensions, and how much does Joule weigh?
- What is Joule made of?
- How do I update Joule?
- What are the minimum and maximum water depths for Joule, and how much water can Joule heat?
- What is the maximum temperature Joule will reach?
- What is a factory reset, and how do I perform one?