We do not recommend using Joule with anything other than water. Joule is designed to work only in water. Using Joule in fluids other than water will void your warranty and likely decrease your Joule’s lifespan or damage it permanently.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to maintain Joule?
- How do I update Joule's firmware?
- My Joule won't circulate or is not heating
- My Joule is noisy or making unusual sounds
- What should I do if Joule is reporting a “low water level” error?
- What should I do if Joule reports a power loss?
- What is a factory reset, and how do I perform one?
- Joule won’t power on or the cook won’t start.
- Getting a Tipped Over message?
- Why is the LED on my Joule blinking and what does the light color mean?