Joule is equipped with an industrial-grade base magnet, so you can quickly and securely affix it to most magnetic steel pots or induction-ready cookware. However, it has an easy-to-use, universal clip for just about any other type of container you want to use it with, such as your trusty Cambro, and we’re also creating bigger clips for purchase, which we hope to make available soon.
Articles in this section
- Is Joule waterproof?
- The LED (cute little light thingy) on my Joule is blinking! Why?
- Do I need to cover the pot once I’ve placed Joule in it? What if my lid won’t fit on top with Joule inside?
- What kind of heating element does Joule use?
- What are Joule’s dimensions, and how much does Joule weigh?
- What is Joule made of?
- How do I update Joule?
- What are the minimum and maximum water depths for Joule, and how much water can Joule heat?
- What is the maximum temperature Joule will reach?
- What is a factory reset, and how do I perform one?