Joule works only with a WiFi or Bluetooth connection. You can cook without WiFi via Joule’s Bluetooth connection, but your phone or tablet needs to be connected to the internet while pairing with Joule.
Articles in this section
- Bluetooth or WiFi not connecting? Try this first!
- How do I change the WiFi network for Joule?
- Why can’t I connect Joule to WiFi / the cloud?
- WiFi is unavailable because I’m not Joule’s owner.
- I can’t pair with Joule or I cannot find Joule during pairing.
- I’ve paired with Joule, but I can’t connect.
- When will the Joule app be available for Windows phones?
- What smart devices does Joule work with?
- Do I have to keep my phone near Joule while it is cooking?
- Can I control more than one Joule with one smartphone or tablet?