In addition to plastic bags, you can also use mason jars or reusable silicone bags to cook certain items sous vide. For tons of information on cooking with bags and jars, check out our complete guide to sous vide packaging.
Articles in this section
- Can I reheat food using Joule?
- How long can I leave my food in the water after the cook is finished?
- Sous Vide Egg FAQ
- Need some cooking advice? Check out these online communities!
- How does Joule handle high-temp cooks at elevation?
- Do I need to protect my countertop/work surface while cooking with Joule?
- How many pieces of meat or fish can I cook at once? And how do I know if my bag or bath is too crowded?
- Do I need to get a special kind of pot or pan to cook with Joule?
- What is sous vide, why should I want to cook sous vide, and what foods can I cook sous vide?
- Is sous vide safe?
Article is closed for comments.