There are several food-grade plastic bags we recommend for sous vide. You can find information, suggestions, and packaging tips in our complete guide to sous vide packaging.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to protect my countertop/work surface while cooking with Joule?
- How many pieces of meat or fish can I cook at once? And how do I know if my bag or bath is too crowded?
- Do I need to get a special kind of pot or pan to cook with Joule?
- What is sous vide, why should I want to cook sous vide, and what foods can I cook sous vide?
- Is sous vide safe?
- Do I need a vacuum sealer to cook sous vide?
- What kind of bags do you recommend?
- Do I have to use plastic to cook sous vide?