There are several food-grade plastic bags we recommend for sous vide. You can find information, suggestions, and packaging tips in our complete guide to sous vide packaging.
Articles in this section
- Can I reheat food using Joule?
- How long can I leave my food in the water after the cook is finished?
- Sous Vide Egg FAQ
- Need some cooking advice? Check out these online communities!
- How does Joule handle high-temp cooks at elevation?
- Do I need to protect my countertop/work surface while cooking with Joule?
- How many pieces of meat or fish can I cook at once? And how do I know if my bag or bath is too crowded?
- Do I need to get a special kind of pot or pan to cook with Joule?
- What is sous vide, why should I want to cook sous vide, and what foods can I cook sous vide?
- Is sous vide safe?