There are several food-grade plastic bags we recommend for sous vide. You can find information, suggestions, and packaging tips in our complete guide to sous vide packaging.
Articles in this section
- How long can I leave my food in the water after the cook is finished?
- Help! My egg bites are sticking to the jar. What can I do to remove them more easily?
- What is so great about sous vide eggs? Try to explain it to me.
- Is it possible to pasteurize eggs in the shell with sous vide?
- I tried the Can’t-F***-It-Up Egg Benedict, and my egg whites are watery. Why is this?
- One of my eggs cracked in the water. What should I do?
- Help! My eggs are cracking as soon as I place them in the water!
- If I can make ramen eggs (soft-boiled) in 8 minutes and hard-boiled eggs in 20 minutes, why do poached eggs take 60 to 90 minutes?
- No matter which egg recipe I do, I can’t get the whites to set. What am I doing wrong?
- Need some cooking advice? Check out these online communities!