Joule is controlled by your iOS or Android phone—you easily control it from wherever you are, and it notifies you when your food is ready. Just put Joule into a pot, fill the pot with water, and start cooking in seconds, or follow step-by-step instructions for dishes like perfect ramen eggs and smoky chuck steak. For simple proteins like steak and fish, use our Visual Doneness feature to see and choose exactly the results you want. Because Joule works seamlessly with your phone, there’s no display on the tool itself.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to register my Joule?
- How do I get started with my new Joule? Where do I download the Joule app?
- Can I use Joule without a smartphone or tablet?
- How do I cook with Joule?
- Do I need to get a special kind of pot or pan to cook with Joule?
- How do I claim my TF2 taunt?
- Which Joule model works in the region that I live in?