If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a ChefSteps product from www.chefsteps.com, you may be eligible to return your product to ChefSteps within 30 days from receipt of shipment. Please contact us for a Return Authorization (RA) number and begin our Returns Process.
Terms and conditions of Return & Refund Policy:
- The product must have been purchased directly from www.chefsteps.com. ChefSteps cannot accept returns of ChefSteps branded products purchased from other retailers or resellers.
- The purchased product must be in brand new condition with original packaging.
- Please contact us to commence the return process. Please do not return your product to ChefSteps without first obtaining a Return Authority number. Please note that ChefSteps is not responsible for product that is lost or damaged without following our return process and without obtaining a valid Return Authority number.
- The Return Authority number is valid for 14 calendar days from issuance.
- If the item is returnable and you send it back to us packed in the original, unmarked packaging, ChefSteps will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
Dead On Arrival (DOA): Product Failure Out of the Box
A ChefSteps product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of an equipment failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please contact ChefSteps within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. ChefStepswill determine whether the product is DOA and will arrange for the DOA product's return and ship you a replacement product at ChefSteps expense.
Damaged and Defective Items
We provide a one-year warranty for defective or damaged products. Click here to read our full warranty.
To submit a return request, please use the link below to create a ticket with our support team.