Once Joule is plugged in, you can control and monitor it from almost anywhere using your phone or tablet and the Joule app. Once set, Joule will continue to safely operate unattended. The app will allow you to set cook temperatures and times, and to check in on your food no matter where you are (as long as Joule is connected to WiFi). If you want more guidance, the app has recipes, guides, and Visual Doneness™, so you don’t have to know what temperature to set or how long something needs to cook to get your dish cooked perfectly to your preferred doneness. You can turn Joule off with the app or by pressing the button on top of Joule and holding it down for one second.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to maintain Joule?
- Joule won’t power on or the cook won’t start.
- My Joule won't circulate or is not heating
- What should I do if Joule is reporting a “low water level” error?
- What should I do if Joule reports a power loss?
- My Joule is noisy or making unusual sounds
- Why is the LED on my Joule blinking and what does the light color mean?
- Temperature calibration test
- Is Joule waterproof?
- How do I turn off Joule (stop cooking) with the top button?