At launch, the Joule app will be compatible with both iOS 8.0 or later and Android 4.4 or later. We don’t have a timeline for other operating systems at the moment. For now, we’re focused on offering excellent support for the operating systems we will launch with.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the WiFi network for Joule?
- Why can’t I connect Joule to WiFi / the cloud?
- WiFi is unavailable because I’m not Joule’s owner.
- I can’t pair with Joule or I cannot find Joule during pairing.
- I’ve paired with Joule, but I can’t connect.
- When will the Joule app be available for Windows phones?
- What smart devices does Joule work with?
- Do I have to keep my phone near Joule while it is cooking?
- Can I control more than one Joule with one smartphone or tablet?
- Will Joule keep cooking if my phone dies or shuts off, or my WiFi or Bluetooth goes down?