At 11.0 inches (280 mm) in height and 1.85 inches (47 mm) in diameter and weighing just over a pound. Joule fits easily into a kitchen drawer or cabinet and can be used with almost any standard pot or pan you already have in your kitchen.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to maintain Joule?
- Joule won’t power on or the cook won’t start.
- My Joule won't circulate or is not heating
- What should I do if Joule is reporting a “low water level” error?
- What should I do if Joule reports a power loss?
- My Joule is noisy or making unusual sounds
- Why is the LED on my Joule blinking and what does the light color mean?
- Temperature calibration test
- Is Joule waterproof?
- How do I turn off Joule (stop cooking) with the top button?