At 11.0 inches (280 mm) in height and 1.85 inches (47 mm) in diameter and weighing just over a pound. Joule fits easily into a kitchen drawer or cabinet and can be used with almost any standard pot or pan you already have in your kitchen.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to maintain Joule?
- What should I do if Joule is reporting a “low water level” error?
- What should I do if Joule reports a power loss?
- My Joule is noisy or making high-pitched sounds
- My Joule won't circulate or is not heating
- Is Joule waterproof?
- Why is the LED on my Joule blinking and what does the light color mean?
- Do I need to cover the pot once I’ve placed Joule in it? What if my lid won’t fit on top with Joule inside?
- What kind of heating element does Joule use?
- What are Joule’s dimensions, and how much does Joule weigh?