At 11.0 inches (280 mm) in height and 1.85 inches (47 mm) in diameter and weighing just over a pound, Joule is the smallest, most powerful consumer sous vide device available. Joule fits easily into a kitchen drawer or cabinet and can be used with almost any standard pot or pan you already have in your kitchen.
Articles in this section
- Is Joule waterproof?
- Do I need to cover the pot once I’ve placed Joule in it? What if my lid won’t fit on top with Joule inside?
- What kind of heating element does Joule use?
- What are Joule’s dimensions, and how much does Joule weigh?
- What is Joule made of?
- How do I update Joule?
- What are the minimum and maximum water depths for Joule, and how much water can Joule heat?
- What is the maximum temperature Joule will reach?
- What is a factory reset, and how do I perform one?
- How do I operate Joule?