Joule delivers 1100 watts of heating power from a unique, compact heater invented by ChefSteps using thick film technology that operates at 99.8 percent energy efficiency for the fastest preheating times on the market.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to maintain Joule?
- How do I update Joule's firmware?
- My Joule won't circulate or is not heating
- My Joule is noisy or making unusual sounds
- What should I do if Joule is reporting a “low water level” error?
- What should I do if Joule reports a power loss?
- What is a factory reset, and how do I perform one?
- Joule won’t power on or the cook won’t start.
- Getting a Tipped Over message?
- Why is the LED on my Joule blinking and what does the light color mean?
Article is closed for comments.