The metal components of Joule are made from surgical-grade stainless steel. All plastic materials are FDA-certified food-safe plastic.
Articles in this section
- Getting a Tipped Over message?
- What is the best way to maintain Joule?
- Joule won’t power on or the cook won’t start.
- My Joule won't circulate or is not heating
- What should I do if Joule is reporting a “low water level” error?
- What should I do if Joule reports a power loss?
- My Joule is noisy or making unusual sounds
- Why is the LED on my Joule blinking and what does the light color mean?
- Temperature calibration test
- Is Joule waterproof?