Yes, Agri Beef adopts techniques and programs from experts like Dr. Temple Grandin to ensure the best care and handling of its animals at all times. Every employee adopts the Agri Beef Animal Well-Being policy, which emphasizes the need to act as stewards of the animals within their care.
Articles in this section
- Why should I buy this meat from ChefSteps?
- Why is this meat frozen? Isn’t fresh meat way better?
- Will my meat go bad if I’m not home to receive it and put it in the freezer right away?
- How long can this product be refrigerated or frozen?
- How long will it take to ship?
- How do I track my order?
- What is American wagyu?
- What do these cattle eat?
- What is Black Grade?
- What is Kurobuta pork?