The meat is packed for transit with dry ice, so if it arrives in the morning while you’re at work, it should be fine until you get home in the evening. Just remember to put it in the freezer or cook right away when you get home.
Articles in this section
- Why should I buy this meat from ChefSteps?
- Why is this meat frozen? Isn’t fresh meat way better?
- Will my meat go bad if I’m not home to receive it and put it in the freezer right away?
- How long can this product be refrigerated or frozen?
- How long will it take to ship?
- How do I track my order?
- What is American wagyu?
- What do these cattle eat?
- What is Black Grade?
- What is Kurobuta pork?