We recommend cooking refrigerated meat within one week and frozen meat within six months.
Articles in this section
- Why should I buy this meat from ChefSteps?
- Why is this meat frozen? Isn’t fresh meat way better?
- Will my meat go bad if I’m not home to receive it and put it in the freezer right away?
- How long can this product be refrigerated or frozen?
- How long will it take to ship?
- How do I track my order?
- What is American wagyu?
- What do these cattle eat?
- What is Black Grade?
- What is Kurobuta pork?