Allergens are listed for each sauce on that sauce’s web page and package. Joule Ready sauces are currently produced on the same line and—while we run a tight ship—we cannot guarantee no traces remain. We have used our equipment to cook wheat, soy, tree nuts, fish, milk, and eggs. If you have severe allergies to any of these items, please take appropriate precautions.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Joule Ready with other sous vide tools?
- Wait, sauce in a bag?
- Why is it different than putting my favorite sauce in a bag?
- Where are these sauces made?
- Why am I being asked to allow camera access?
- I got my sauce and I want to get cooking!
- I am trying to scan the QR code for my Joule Ready sauce, but no dice.
- I just finished cooking, and plated my protein—but there’s a lot of sauce left in the bag.
- What does the best-by date mean on my sauce?
- Where should I store my Joule Ready sauce?