To get the most bang for your sauce, we recommend cooking with them by the date listed on each package. Sauces are shelf stable and will retain their quality for up to one year, so no worries if you do miss that date.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Joule Ready with other sous vide tools?
- Wait, sauce in a bag?
- Why is it different than putting my favorite sauce in a bag?
- Where are these sauces made?
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- Why am I being asked to allow camera access?
- I got my sauce and I want to get cooking!
- I am trying to scan the QR code for my Joule Ready sauce, but no dice.
- I just finished cooking, and plated my protein—but there’s a lot of sauce left in the bag.
- What does the best-by date mean on my sauce?