We recommend storing your sauces in a cool, dry place. And yes, you can totally stock up.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Joule Ready with other sous vide tools?
- Wait, sauce in a bag?
- Why is it different than putting my favorite sauce in a bag?
- Where are these sauces made?
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- Why am I being asked to allow camera access?
- I got my sauce and I want to get cooking!
- I am trying to scan the QR code for my Joule Ready sauce, but no dice.
- I just finished cooking, and plated my protein—but there’s a lot of sauce left in the bag.
- What does the best-by date mean on my sauce?