Eat. That. Sauce. That’s what it’s there for! The leftover sauce is meant to be poured or spooned over your finished dish—or devoured straight from the bag. No judgments here.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Joule Ready with other sous vide tools?
- Wait, sauce in a bag?
- Why is it different than putting my favorite sauce in a bag?
- Where are these sauces made?
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- Why am I not able to purchase the sauces right now?
- Why am I being asked to allow camera access?
- I got my sauce and I want to get cooking!
- I am trying to scan the QR code for my Joule Ready sauce, but no dice.
- I just finished cooking, and plated my protein—but there’s a lot of sauce left in the bag.