At the moment, the highest temperature that Alexa can set Joule to heat to is 85 °C (185 °F). This is due to a Joule certification requirement and means that higher temperature cooks will need to be started through the Joule app.
Articles in this section
- Why is Alexa not able to set Joule's temperature to 208 °F?
- Want to use Joule with Actions on Google?
- Can I use voice control with Joule? How do I connect it to an Amazon Echo or Dot?
- What can I do with the Joule Alexa Skill?
- Do I need to own Joule to use the skill?
- Why can’t the skill notify me when my food is finished cooking?
- Why can’t I use the skill to set a timer?
Article is closed for comments.