Since you use your login information on the app, you don't need to register your Joule separately. You're automatically covered by our warranty as long as you can provide proof of purchase via chefsteps.com, Breville.com, or another one of our authorized vendors.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to register my Joule?
- How do I get started with my new Joule? Where do I download the Joule app?
- Can I use Joule without a smartphone or tablet?
- How do I cook with Joule?
- Do I need to get a special kind of pot or pan to cook with Joule?
- How do I claim my TF2 taunt?
- Which Joule model works in the region that I live in?