If you have a Premium membership and see a paywall notification when you are trying to access a class or a Premium recipe, please try the following:
- Double check that you are logged in to chefsteps.com under the account that was used to purchase Premium. You can confirm this by following the steps here.
- Refresh the page once or twice to see if that gets you past the paywall notification.
- If the two steps above did not resolve the issue, please try clearing the cache. You will need to log in again, and then you should be able to view the class. Instructions for how to clear the cache on different browsers are below.
Please submit a support ticket at support.chefsteps.com if you have any questions or if the steps above did not resolve the issue. We are also working on resolving this on our end, but in the meantime, these steps should help!
Instructions to clear the cache on each browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/clear-your-browsing-history-sfri47acf5d6/mac
- iPhone/iPad: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop