At the moment, Amazon does not allow third-party developers to set a timer on your behalf. As a workaround, you can ask the Joule skill to tell you how long it will take to cook your desired protein. You can then use that information to set a timer on your Amazon Echo by saying, “Alexa, set a timer for X.”
Articles in this section
- Why is Alexa not able to set Joule's temperature to 208 °F?
- Can I use voice control with Joule? How do I connect it to an Amazon Echo or Dot?
- What can I do with the Joule Alexa Skill?
- Do I need to own Joule to use the skill?
- Why can’t the skill notify me when my food is finished cooking?
- Why can’t I use the skill to set a timer?