With multiple Joules, you can control all of them with one phone / tablet. You'll then be able to have different cooks going with different temps/times! Here's how to set it up:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Joule app.
- If you’ve been using multiple accounts to control your multiple Joules, disconnect those Joules from the extra accounts.
- Open the app.
- Sign in with the account you want to use to control all of your Joules.
- Go to Settings > My Joules.
- Tap “Add a new Joule” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once your second Joule is added, tap the switcher button on the home screen to toggle between your Joules.