If there is a power outage and the power comes back on, Joule will power back up. Whenever there’s a connectivity or power outage, the app will attempt to notify you of the issue once it is connected to WiFi or whenever you get back in Bluetooth range.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the WiFi network for Joule?
- Why can’t I connect Joule to WiFi / the cloud?
- WiFi is unavailable because I’m not Joule’s owner.
- I can’t pair with Joule or I cannot find Joule during pairing.
- I’ve paired with Joule, but I can’t connect.
- When will the Joule app be available for Windows phones?
- What smart devices does Joule work with?
- Do I have to keep my phone near Joule while it is cooking?
- Can I control more than one Joule with one smartphone?
- Will Joule keep cooking if my phone dies or shuts off, or my WiFi or Bluetooth goes down?