If there is a power outage and the power comes back on, your Joule will power back up and attempt to notify you of the issue once it is connected to WiFi or whenever you are back in Bluetooth range.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Joule without an internet connection?
- Bluetooth or WiFi not connecting? Try this first!
- How do I change the WiFi network for Joule?
- Why can’t I connect Joule to WiFi / the cloud?
- WiFi is unavailable because I’m not Joule’s owner.
- I can’t pair with Joule or I cannot find Joule during pairing.
- I’ve paired with Joule, but I can’t connect.
- When will the Joule app be available for Windows phones?
- What smart devices does Joule work with?
- Do I have to keep my phone near Joule while it is cooking?