If there is a power outage and the power comes back on, your Joule will power back up and attempt to notify you of the issue once it is connected to WiFi or whenever you are back in Bluetooth range.
Articles in this section
- Bluetooth or WiFi not connecting? Try this first!
- Why can’t I connect Joule to WiFi / the cloud?
- I can’t pair with Joule or I cannot find Joule during pairing.
- How do I change the WiFi network for Joule?
- I’ve paired with Joule, but I can’t connect.
- How do I use Joule without an internet connection?
- When will the Joule app be available for Windows phones?
- What smart devices does Joule work with?
- Do I have to keep my phone near Joule while it is cooking?
- Can I control more than one Joule with one smartphone or tablet?