If your Joule momentarily lost power, you can clear this message in the Joule app and continue, tap Cancel, and try restarting your cook.
If you are receiving this message often or do not believe Joule actually lost power, please try the following:
- Verify that Joule is being used on a clean, grounded electrical circuit with the proper voltage and rated to handle upwards of 1200 watts.
- Use an outlet on a different circuit.
- Use a GFCI outlet, if available.
- If tripping a GFCI outlet, try a non-GFCI grounded outlet.
- If you’re using a power strip or surge protector, try plugging Joule directly into an outlet.
- Make sure no other high-power drawing appliances are running on the same circuit as Joule (microwaves, toasters, electric kettles, hair dryers, etc.)
If you are still experiencing these issues after troubleshooting, please use the link below to submit a support ticket so we can help!