If you are receiving a “low water” error message, please take the following steps:
- Please refer to this article for Joule’s recommended water depths to ensure your Joule has enough water to cook with:
- Unplug Joule, wait for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
- Check the propeller:
- Unplug Joule from the wall and ensure that Joule is completely cool before next step.
- Once you’re certain Joule’s foot is cool, remove the foot from the bottom by gently unscrewing.
- Once the foot has been removed, check to see the propeller is not broken/damaged, that it is not misaligned, and gently spin it to verify that it's attached and moving with the motor shaft.
- If you are still receiving the “low water level” error message while using Joule within the recommended water depths, this message may appear (in rare circumstances) if Joule needs to be cleaned. Please follow the cleaning steps for Joule. If you continue to experience issues, use the link below to contact support so we can help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.