The first person to connect Joule to a WiFi network is the owner. In almost all cases, this is you! Only the owner will be able to connect Joule to WiFi; this means you won’t receive notifications if you lend Joule to someone else. Your friends and family will be able to use Joule with Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- Where can I find a list of known issues with the Joule app?
- My update keeps failing. A little help?
- Why can’t I sign in?
- What does it mean to be Joule’s owner?
- How do I stop being the owner of Joule?
- Can I let someone else borrow Joule and use WiFi?
- How do I change the default temperature unit?
- How do I set a cooking temperature?
- How do I set a timer?