The first person to connect Joule to a WiFi network is the owner. In almost all cases, this is you, dear reader. Only the owner will be able to connect Joule to WiFi; this means you won’t be bombarded with notifications and such if you lend Joule to someone else. Your friends and family will be able to use Joule with Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- Where can I find a list of known issues with the Joule app?
- My update keeps failing. A little help?
- Why can’t I sign in?
- What does it mean to be Joule’s owner?
- How do I stop being the owner of Joule?
- Can I let someone else borrow Joule and use WiFi?
- How do I change the default temperature unit?
- How do I set a cooking temperature?
- How do I set a timer?