Are you seeking Joule’s MAC address to add to your router’s whitelist? Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Verify you’ve updated the Joule app to the latest version. (Visit your app store to download.)
- Verify you’ve updated Joule to the latest firmware version. Instructions here: How do I update Joule?
- The MAC address can then be found here:
- With Joule plugged in and connected, launch the Joule app and proceed to the main menu (tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left).
- Tap Settings > My Joules > [Joule name] > About Device.