With its sleek shape and small size, Joule will easily fit in any standard kitchen drawer or cupboard, and Joule’s power cord is designed to wrap around the tool. But hey, we think Joule is pretty enough to display proudly on your kitchen counter too!
Articles in this section
- Is Joule waterproof?
- Do I need to cover the pot once I’ve placed Joule in it? What if my lid won’t fit on top with Joule inside?
- What kind of heating element does Joule use?
- What are Joule’s dimensions, and how much does Joule weigh?
- What is Joule made of?
- How do I update Joule?
- What are the minimum and maximum water depths for Joule, and how much water can Joule heat?
- What is the maximum temperature Joule will reach?
- What is a factory reset, and how do I perform one?
- How do I operate Joule?