Joule is water resistant: it is the only sous vide circulator completely sealed against short-term, accidental water intrusion. Because of Joule’s unique design, it will continue to work after an accidental dunk in water.
Articles in this section
- Is Joule waterproof?
- Do I need to cover the pot once I’ve placed Joule in it? What if my lid won’t fit on top with Joule inside?
- What kind of heating element does Joule use?
- What are Joule’s dimensions, and how much does Joule weigh?
- What is Joule made of?
- How do I update Joule?
- What are the minimum and maximum water depths for Joule, and how much water can Joule heat?
- What is the maximum temperature Joule will reach?
- What is a factory reset, and how do I perform one?
- How do I operate Joule?