Most pairing issues can be solved by simply attempting to pair again. If you continue to have issues, please troubleshoot by doing the following:
- Make sure you are not trying to pair with Joule through your phone or tablet’s Bluetooth settings.
- Make sure your phone or tablet’s Bluetooth is turned on and that your phone or tablet is close to Joule.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the internet.
- Make sure cellular data is enabled for the Joule app.
- Toggle Bluetooth off and on again.
- (Android) Clear the Bluetooth cache.
- Restart your phone or tablet.
- Unplug Joule and then plug it in again.
- Restart the Joule app.
If you continue to experience issues, submit a support request from within the app or use the link below.