If you haven’t already, check out this article: Bluetooth or WiFi not connecting? Try this first!
Most pairing issues can be solved by simply attempting to pair again. If you continue to have issues, please troubleshoot by doing the following:
- Make sure you are not trying to pair with Joule through the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone or tablet and that your phone or tablet is close to Joule.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the internet.
- Make sure cellular data is enabled for the Joule app.
- Toggle Bluetooth off and on again.
- Restart your phone or tablet.
- Unplug Joule, and then plug it in again.
- Restart the Joule app.
- If using Android:
- Clear the Bluetooth cache.
- Enable location services.
- Disable battery saver modes (e.g. battery optimization, doze mode).
- If using iOS:
- In Settings > Bluetooth, select Allow New Connections.
- In Settings > Battery, deselect Low Power Mode.
If you continue to experience issues, submit a support request from within the app or use the link below.