If you’re having an issue getting/maintaining a connection via Bluetooth and/or WiFi, try these steps first:
- Unplug Joule.
- Restart your phone, WiFi router/access point, and internet modem. Please wait until all devices have finished restarting.
- Plug Joule back in.
- If previously connected, disconnect Joule inside the app by following these steps:
- Launch the Joule app and go to the main menu (tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left).
- Tap Settings > My Joules > [your Joule name] > Disconnect Joule
- Tap Okay to disconnect Joule.
Need more info? Check out more connection troubleshooting steps here: