If you’re having an issue getting/maintaining a connection via Bluetooth and/or WiFi, try these steps first:
Please take care to follow all steps and in order and not skip any:
- Unplug Joule.
- Restart your phone, WiFi router/access point, and internet modem. Please wait until all devices have finished restarting.
- Plug Joule back in.
- If previously connected, disconnect Joule inside the app by following these steps:
- Launch the Joule app and proceed to the main menu (tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left).
- Tap Settings > My Joules > [Joule name] > Disconnect Joule.
- Tap Okay to disconnect.
- Important: if you see multiple instances of the same Joule listed under Settings > My Joules then you'll need to disconnect all of them before moving on to the next step. (This can happen if you factory reset your Joule and pair it again without disconnecting the first instance.)
- Verify under Settings > My Joules that the Joule has been successfully removed.
Need more info? Check out more connection troubleshooting steps here:
Article is closed for comments.